The larger Mark 2 design is perfect for surveillance over larger areas and where high quality imagery is needed. Be it real time High Definition video, or videos from cameras like the Gopro and other small ( sub 300g ) cameras, the larger Mark 2 delivers, and with all 3 axis stabilized! It spans under 2 feet and weighing in at about 2.5kgs. Equipped with an autopilot, this one is capable of full autonomous operation up to a range of 5 kms.
Features of Mark 2:
- Almost every subassembly is built in-house.
- Complete carbon fibre construction- exceptionally strong and light
- Generous space for mounting electronics
- Basic version comes with a Naze32 stabilization board, more advanced versions come equipped with a full fledged autopilot board with GPS navigation enabled.
- Optionally includes RC receiver and transmitter.
- Optional Radio modem with a range of 5 kms ( Capable of up to 10 kms with matched high gain antenna )
- Advanced version with GPS aided flight can be controlled using a smart phone
- Includes one battery and battery charger
- Comes with an indigenous 3 axis Carbon fiber brushless gimbal that can accommodate Gopro size cameras
- Capable of endurance between 25 and 40 mins depending on payload
- Equipped with live, 3 axis stabilized 720p digital High Definition video system, perfect for real time surveillance
- Equipped with a 2 axis stabilized point and shoot camera for still photographs.