The smaller Mk 1 version spans just about a foot and weighs in at about 420-500 gms depending on payload. In its basic variant, it is ideal for educational institutions and for the avid hobbyist! Add a full fledged autopilot and a real time High Definition 720p video system and you get a drone that is small and very easy to use giving you instant situational awareness. What you get in its simplest form is a fully functioning drone built completely using carbon fibre as the structural material. It can be equipped with either just a stabilization board, or a fully functional autopilot, enabling complete autonomous operation.
Features of Mark 1:
- Almost every sub assembly is built in house
- Complete carbon fiber construction- exceptionally strong and light
- Indigenous custom built brushless motors that have been specially designed for high efficiency and performance.
- Generous space for mounting electronics
- Basic version comes with a Naze32 stabilization board, more advanced versions come equipped with a full fledged autopilot board with GPS navigation enabled.
- Includes RC receiver and transmitter.
- Includes one battery and battery charger
- Capable of endurance between 15 and 25 mins depending on battery and payload
- Radio modem
- FPV gear ( Analogue camera and 5.8G transmitter )
- Live 720p digital High Definition video